When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product requested by you).
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving news about updates and new items at the site, etc.). If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, kindly inform us.